- Friday 13th – Saturday 21st April: 4pm – 7pm Art & Knitting Exhibition in Carnew Community Care.
- Friday 13th – Saturday 21st April: 4pm – 7pm Art Exhibition in 'The Forecourt Tearoom' Adjacent to St. Brigid’s Hall.
- Friday 13th – Saturday 21st April: Photographic Exhibition by local GP Damian Doyle, in Carnew Training and Development Centre (across the road from St. Brigid's Hall)
- Friday 13th: 7p.m. - Gap Arts Festival display of Artistic Creations.
- Friday 13th – Official Opening of All Ireland Confined Drama Finals by Carnew born, Loughlin Deegan, Director of The Lir, at 8pm followed by the first play of the week.
- Saturday 14th April: Guided walk in Tomnafinogue Woods at 12.30 pm. To book: Call 087 9323990
- Saturday 14th April: Demonstration “Create a look for Stage” (Character - Eliza Doolittle) Hair, Makeup and Costume. Demonstration by renowned Hair Stylist and Make-up Artist, Marion O’Toole at 3.30 pm. To book: Call 087 9323990
- Sunday 15th April from 1.30 – 5pm in Coollattin House - Afternoon Tea and Music in the charming, Coollattin House. Both locals and visitors will also have the opportunity to view a craft exhibition and to take a tour of the house. Afternoon Tea: €7.50 Tour: €5.00. Prosecco will also be available.
- Coollattin House tours can also be organised by prior arrangement during the week of the Festival.
Booking essential: 087-968 7606.
- Monday - Wednesday, 7.15pm at St. Brigid's Hall - Music by the talented Richard O' Toole.
- Wednesday 18th April: Carnew Library will host an Afternoon of Poetry at 2.30 pm, with Jim Kirwan, Ettie Kilbride, PJ Arthur, Breda Morrison and other local artists.
- Thursday 19th April: Carnew TDC at 4p.m. – A talk by Dr. Nicholas Bielenberg. A unique opportunity to hear about his early life and his family’s experiences living in Germany at the beginning of the 2nd World War. Booking: 087 9323990
- Thursday 19th April: St. Brigid's Hall at 7.15pm - 'Laochra Óg' a folk band run by David Callanan in Coláiste Bhríde will perform outside St Brigid's Hall. They play a mixture of pop and trad and have a variety of talented musicians from 2nd year to 6th year.
- Friday 20th April: A golf outing in Coollattin Golf Club. First tee time 9.45am. This will be a fun four ball scramble for golfers of all standards. To book a tee time phone 087 9323990. (Green fees: €20.00)
Good rates available for Visitors to the All Ireland Confined Drama Finals
- Friday 20th April: Imagine This – A collection of drama through movement by MAD Drama School, Arklow at 7.00 pm in Coláiste Bhríde, Carnew.
- Saturday 21st April: Guided walk in Tomnafinogue Woods at 12.30 pm. Booking:087 9323990
- 21st April: Artisan Craft Fair adjacent to St. Brigid’s Hall from 10 am to 4pm.
Local Produce and Crafts including: Homemade Jams & Chutneys, Bread and Cakes. Garden Ornaments, Flowers, Hand Knits, Jewellery, Wood turned items and more. Tea and coffee will also available.
For enquiries on any of the above events, phone Mary on 087 9323990.
- Saturday 20th April: 6.30pm at St. Brigid's Hall - Music by Aughrim Pipe Band.
- Join us in Kenny’s Corner House or The Lodge for our Festival Club each night after the play. There will be music every night provided by: Alvin Kenny; Stephen Murphy; DJ Pat Fleming and the Thunderbirds. Have your party pieces ready!
- For Pre-Theatre drinks, why not go to Jim Byrne’s Bar & Lounge where a warm welcome is guaranteed.
- Courtesy buses will be available by arrangement to bring our visitors to their accommodation.